The Law of Attraction and Abundance
I’ve been thinking about writing this post for a few weeks now and today is the day to give it to you.
The Law of Attraction and Abundance have been combined here to shine a bright light on the strong relationship between the two.
The Law of Attraction has become a very popular topic since the airing of the movie…The Secret by, Rhonda Burne. This law is actually one of the sub-laws of the the 7 Universal Laws…namely, the Law of Vibration.
We attract things to us 24/7; our individual worlds are representative of what we think about all day long. Our minds think between 60,000 – 80,000 thoughts per day,…2,500 – 3,300 per hour! Now, the scary fact is…about 80% of human thought is negative! So,…a conscious effort must be made to think positive encouraging thoughts as much as possible; I’ll address how to go about that a bit later in the post.
Abundance is defined as…an ample amount or a relative degree of bountifulness. Now, with respect to the Law of Attraction…we are free to attract an abundance of either positive results or,…negative results; all driven by the thoughts and words we use.
Let’s say you have a financial situation that is less than optimal. Usually, we think or say things like…
- “I need to get out of debt”
- “I don’t have enough money at the end of the month”
- “I can’t make my rent or car payment”
These are all examples of negative results from evoking the Law of Attraction driven by our thoughts or words.
If you have a thought of being in debt, that’s what you’ll have…debt; if you think or verbalize that you don’t have enough money at the end of the month, that’s what you’ll have – more month than money; if you think or say you can’t make your car or rent payment, you’re right; that’s called…stinkin’ thinkin’!
Positive Encouraging Thoughts
Since I’ve described what negative thinking and self-talk looks like with respect to the Law of Attraction,…I’ll smother the negative with examples of positive thinking and self-talk.
Positive encouraging thoughts are like buckets of water tossed on the flames negative thinking!
Have you ever noticed that it takes work to stay positive?…why do you think that is? Well,…it’s because that’s what you’ve probably been told or heard most of your life so,…you believed it to be true; you can think of it as a bad habit.
Negative thinking and self-talk can be erased from your mind; it will take constant conscious monitoring of your thoughts and words. I will outline for you a method you can follow when you wake in the morning,…while you’re going about your day,…and when you’re ready to go off to sleep; you can thank me later!
Regarding negative self-talk, and remembering the 3 bullet points above, let’s go over their counterparts with a positive twist. You still have a financial situation that’s less than optimal; now, we think or say things like…
- “I am a magnet to money ” vs. “I need to get out of debt”
- “It’s safe for me to make more money this month” vs. I don’t have enough money at the end of the month”
- “I have more money than I need” vs. “I can’t make my rent or car payment
The above affirmations are all examples of positive results coming from evoking the Law of Attraction driven by our thoughts or words.
Erase Negative Thinking From Your Mind
A negative and positive thought can not coexist in your mind at the same time.
Getting rid of negative thinking is imperative if you want to accomplish anything meaningful or rewarding. There is no way you’re going to get a positive effect from a negative cause.
So, assuming you want your actions to be interpreted as froward facing positive cause,…I’d like to share a method I use personally to help me erase negative thinking from my mind.
You can follow this method the way I’ll describe it or,…create a method for yourself that accomplishes the same effect. Throughout the day, you’ll be able to chip away at the negative thought and self-talk habit your mind has been trained to think.
- When you wake in the morning – this is a pinnacle point in your day and a powerful habit must be learned here;…Smile!…that’s right, smile. As soon as you’re aware of being awake put a smile on your face…a big one!
- While you’re going about your day – all day long you need to be on the lookout for negative thoughts, negative talk and negative situations (including news); you’ll need to move on or
- When you’re ready to go off to sleep – another pinnacle point in your day that needs a ton of attention;…smile again, and go over the day while laying in bed. Your goal is to find and relive all the positive things that happened and turn around any negative things with a positive spin.