Visualization Sound Therapy is coming. Actually,…its already here but currently residing in thought, not yet manifested.
So, let’s play with this for a bit; let’s breakdown this Visualization Sound Therapy.
In order to explain what Visualization Sound Therapy is, I’d like to start by separating the phrase; that way, you can understand how I came up with my approach to developing a procedure that will transform how we approach the manifestation of an idea; we create what we think about.
First,…Visualization Therapy. Recent Google searches on ‘visualization therapy’ return phrases like…Guided Visualization, Guided Imagery, and Creative Visualization to name a few.
Guided Visualization, is a process where a therapist leads someone through imagining a relaxing scenario, experience, or series of images to harness the brain’s positive response to images; this helps manage ones emotions and life challenges more effectively.
Guided Imagery, is a form of meditation. The process helps one harness all the senses – see, hear, smell, taste, touch. This helps connect to ones inner resources for improving health. With guided imagery, you use your imagination to create relaxing or positive images and experiences.
Creative Visualization is the process of using your thought power to consciously imagine create and attract that which you intend to experience in your life. Mastering this technique gives you direct control over your thoughts at the sub-conscious level. While there are several ways to program the sub-conscious mind, visualization is the most effective and its results the most rapid.
Second,…Sound Therapy. Recent Google searches on ‘sound therapy’ return phrases like…Sound Healing, Music Therapy, and Light Therapy; the common denominator here is frequency vibration.
Sound Healing, is a practice that uses vibrations, vocal or instrumental, in order to relax the mind and body. Current thoughts say that it works by lowering blood pressure, improving circulation and reducing respiratory rates.
Music Therapy, is the use of music to address the emotional, physical, and social needs of an individual. Several activities like, playing an instrument, drumming, listening to melodies, and writing songs.
Light Therapy, is a treatment in which one is exposed to an artificial light source. Light therapy compensates for the lack of exposure to sunlight which may lead to seasonal depression. Light naturally triggers the production of serotonin, the ‘feel-good’ brain chemical.
Visualization Sound Therapy
So,…Visualization Sound Therapy. This is a new concept, one that I have created, to harness Visualization and Sound together for the purpose of creating.
We are creative beings. We have the power to think and ultimately, create whatever we think about.
Through a process of visualization augmented by sound, we can create a relaxed, clearly focused ‘state of mind’ that is receptive to suggestions we give ourselves. These suggestions are visualizations of tangible or intangible things that will manifest in our lives. Examples of tangible things are houses, cars, money, vacations, etc. Examples of intangible things are love, intellectual property (ideas), patents, etc.
- Examples of conventional ways to visualize are…
- Invoke your senses while visualizing
- Create a vision board
- Create a picture of you with your ‘goal’ (picture of you in your dream car)
Now,…when making use of the above techniques, we’re expected to create the environment conducive to achieving the results we’re after…manifestation of our visualizations. What I’ll be teaching you how to do is…combining the two therapies described above, Visualization Therapy and Sound Therapy to create a third phenomenon – Visualization Sound Therapy.
Visualization Sound Therapy Process
In this section, I’ll be providing a summary on manifesting your chosen desire using a Visualization Sound Therapy Process.
In order to experience my comprehensive approach using Visualization Sound Therapy, you’ll need to visit us at My Sound Mound; our wellness center designed to provide a well-rounded program for mind, body, and spiritual fitness.
Please be sure to leave me a comment down below, with you email address, asking for more information on My Sound Mound and I’ll be sure to reply.
In the short version of my technique, the visualization sound therapy process will be built upon a similar process I use at The Sound Mound; what will be missing is the actual audio I use during my secession’s and of course,…my voice!
Follow these steps for a ‘peak’ into what the experience will be like at The Sound Mound…
- Find an audio file, via YouTube, that provides relaxation and serenity; listen.
- This audio file will provide sufficient relaxation for purpose of this exercise.
- Close your eyes; in your ‘minds eye’, visualize and focus on your desire.
- Silently speak an affirmation, in present tense, that delivers your desire.
- Example – “I am so happy and grateful now that I live in the house of my dreams”.
- Exclude all other thoughts that come to your conscious mind.
- Repeat steps 2-4 while listening to the audio file (approximately ten minutes).
The purpose of these steps is to ‘train’ your subconscious mind; believing you already have your desire…
whatever it may be
Repetition is one of the key elements to the successful manifestation of your desire; the most important element is emotion. Your affirmation must be delivered to your subconscious mind with intense positive emotion.
Sound Frequency Vibration
Everything vibrates; tables, chairs, trees, air, you, me, sound,…thoughts…everything. In order to manifest something, you must raise your vibration to match the vibration of the thing you desire; actually,…the vibration you’re in when in possession of your desire.
As mentioned above, sound vibrates; sound frequency vibration is everywhere all the time. At any one time, there are hundreds of melodies being played in a quiet room; you just need a radio tuned to the right frequency to hear them!
There are an infinite number of sound frequencies; a limited range of sound frequencies we can actually hear. Humans can hear sound frequencies generally from 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz. A quick lesson in the audio music spectrum is broken down as follows:
- 20 – 60 Hz: This sub-bass range and the deep bass produced is usually felt more than heard.
- 60 – 250 Hz: This bass range determines how ‘fat or thin’ the sound is; rhythm are centered here.
- 250 – 500 Hz: This is the low mid-range and contains the low order harmonics of most instruments.
- 500 – 2000 Hz: The mid-range and output at this range can sound tinny and may cause ear fatigue.
- 2000 – 4000 Hz: This is the high mid-range and output at this range can listening fatigue.
- 4000 – 6000 Hz: This is the presence and can cause an irritating, harsh sound.
- 6000 – 20000 Hz: The brilliance range is composed entirely of harmonics; and may cause ear fatigue.
The frequency range from the mid bass range to the mid to lower end of the mid-range is where most of the sound frequencies reside that are used to help heal mind, body and spirit; I’ll be talking about this is the range of healing frequencies and corresponding vibrations.
Specific Sound Frequency Audio
The Visualization Sound Therapy Process requires the use of Creative Visualization techniques, tailored to a clients focused desire and augmented with specific sound frequency audio.
As I’ve stated above,…
Creative Visualization is the process of using your thought power to consciously imagine, create, and attract, that which you intend to experience in your life.
Mastering the Creative Visualization technique augmented with specific audio frequency gives you direct, focused control over your thoughts at the sub-conscious level. The important element here will be the frequency, or vibration, of the audio you’re listening to while creating the visual representation of your desire.
Generally,…there are specific audio frequencies, the Solfeggio frequencies, assigned to specific healing zones covering the mental, physical and spiritual realms. Also, these frequencies can be used to help us focus on visualizing our desires; the frequency chosen is the one you’re in harmony with.
- 174 Hz – This frequency is influential in emotional and physical healing.
- 285 Hz – This frequency promotes the healing of tissue and rejuvenate the body and mind.
- 396 Hz – The 396 Hz frequency cleanses guilt and fear.
- 417 Hz – This frequency washes away negative memories and influences from our mind.
- 432 Hz – This special frequency is the heartbeat of the planet; our biology, and DNA.
- 528 Hz – The 528 Hz frequency is known as the “love” frequency.
- 639 Hz – The 639 Hz tone aids in helping us give, attract and receive love.
- 741 Hz – The 741 Hz tone is the frequency of problem solving.
- 852 Hz – The 852 Hz tone aligns us with our higher self, enabling access to insight and intuition.
Your choice of frequency used for visualizing your desire may change from time to time. The important thing is that you’re in harmony with the frequency you choose; that you’re tuned in to it. With the incorporation of spaced repetition and action, one’s desire will manifest.
I truly hope you’ve enjoyed this post on Visualization Sound Therapy. If you have any questions on Visualization Sound Therapy, the future unveiling of My Sound Mound, or any other topic…please leave a comment below.
Before I go,…here is an amazing video available on YouTube that addresses the levels of vibration; each with it’s own energy field. In order to attract what we want in this life, all we need to do is think about what we want to attract; we become what we think about!